ABOUT US: our team
“DMG has really figured out how to make international PR easy. We started with a U.S. PR program and later added the U.K., and our account team members in both countries function as a single integrated team, sharing content, ideas and strategies. Most importantly, they generate consistently great results and we hope to add more geographies to the program moving forward.”
— Virginia Carpenter
Vice President of Marketing
Building a superior agency requires hiring superior people and putting them in a position to deliver maximum value to the agency. At the Davies Murphy Group, we believe that employees deliver maximum value when they’re serving clients. Not when they’re cold-calling business prospects, or managing spreadsheets, or administering to internal agency affairs.
We also believe that senior personnel should provide both strategic counsel and tactical execution, because the best strategy in the world is useless without commensurate tactical execution.
This is why we have built a different kind of staff at the Davies Murphy Group. A staff that averages 14 years of experience and focuses 100 percent on client service. And by this we mean:
- Our people understand what it means to be the client because most have both agency- and client-side experience;
- Everyone’s compensation and bonuses are based on one metric: quality of client service;
- We have strict policies on account loads so everyone has the capacity required to deliver excellent client results;
- Nobody has any responsibilities outside of client service. No business development quotas or administrative responsibilities; and
- We have a flat organization with no titles, to promote a politics-free environment of professional peers who understand that performance, not entitlement, is what earns respect.
Our staffing approach is simple: If you hire great people and put them in a position to deliver great client service, they will deliver great client service. That, more than anything, is why the Davies Murphy Group has the highest client and employee retention rates in the industry.